Thread: That's Me
View Single Post
Old 03-04-05, 11:04 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Sounds liek you had 2 false starts that you tried to make into a hook. You got all sorts of quality issues on this. Read the link in my sig and save me a good 40 mins of typing but stopping moving around would the the firstmajor step. The flow was net-ish seeing that they were the exact same flow on every single line and all your lines were on a 1-syl rhymescheme. Easy to tell you did text way before you ever spit. Lyrics were pretty good and had some good content. Deliv didn't stand out to me, but was good enough to get most of the job done. Never liked the beat when 50ยข was on it and I'm still not crazy about it now. Not a GREAT track lyrically speaking, but a good one. Def could have been better and still said the same thing.

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to mention. The flow was lumpy seeing that sometimes you sped it up to try to smush all the syls in one bar then slowed it back down to the normal pace the bar right after.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote