View Single Post
Old 03-06-05, 01:18 PM   #7
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Sdizzle
Intro was a little ineffective....not really feeling it because it wasn't even the slightest bit true. We've all seen pictures of .K.onfliktz, so we know he's black....and he doesn't really sound white, let alone overly white. On to the verse.....your content was kinda boring. You didn't have any personals, let alone any good punches. It's funny how you can come up with some witty lines in text, but then spit garbage on the mic. You need some help with your lyrics for real. Your best line would have to be "the type that says fuck the police, then apologizes," which actually wasn't bad, but the rest of your lines really needed some help. Now, production wise, you could have made your vocals a little louder. If it wasn't for you posting your lyrics, I would have had no clue as to what you were saying. Your voice sounded a little muffled too in some spots. Delivery wise I thought it was better than I heard from you before. I actually felt like you were trying to diss him. Your flow could have used a little work, but for the most part it was pretty good. I just honestly thought you didn' have the lyrics to pull this one off.

.K.onfliktz
Intro wasn't bad.....just a little talk to get hyped up. The first thing I noticed was your presence. I thought you had the raw emotion that ate him up from the first line. Your lyrical content was a lot better than dizzle's. You actually had some personals in there, but you could use a little diversity. All I heard were a bunch of fat jokeswhich, with dizzle, get old quick. Next time try to poke fun at other areas that no one has hit yet. Your production wasn't bad. Your vocals were pretty clear and I could hear every word you spit. Flow was off in a spot or two, but not bad for the most part. Overall I think you just out shined dizzle on this track

Vote - .K.onfliktz