View Single Post
Old 03-06-05, 08:48 PM   #3
phive
Lyrically Unchallenged

IP:

alright newbie ill take it easy on your sorry ass

step up imma make you sit down, punch ya grin to a frown, fucking city bitch, welcome to Phive town, turning ya life around, next thing ya know your wearing a hospital gown,//
i rip rap attack you, and smash you like a cashew, dawg imma lyrically bash through, stepping on you like a shoe, beginner man heres a one two, like a ghost i was here to scare BOO!!//
im flowing like a river like fluids in menstration, well ya thinking and praying, your mental freestyle plugged wit constipation, my rap calculation, #1 occupation, sending fools like you on a death vacation, rhymes im placing, bitches im laying, palm a la handerson aint a girl dawg thats masterbation, this is my nation, rap is my creation//
im the mad lyricist with skill all above, gangsta gangsta wannabees like you dont get no love, catching death with a glove, pushing you over with one shove, imma rise high like a morning dove// im under ya skin like a virus with no capsid, eating at ya flesh like acid, imma take ya life and smash it, lyrically bash it, you aint nothing but a beatboxing fat kid, who thinks he can rap shit// time for a closer, im the rap overdoser, flattening playas like a bulldozer, shut up with ya shit kid even fakes call you a poser, no offence kid but i think your time is over,//