View Single Post
Old 03-07-05, 08:31 PM   #1
TheFlowIsSick
Yea.. Im Still Dope ! !

Here We Go Again...... KORV 2 !!

IP:

And now its time for the moment we've been waiting for. Im working on everything for the previous winners so in the meantime im gonna start the next one.

As always.. there are prizes.

A little lower this time lol.

4th Place: $50
3rd Place: $75
2nd Place: $125
1st Place: $150

And the RV money prize of..... $100,000,000.

Rules:

1. You must put your name down here if you want to be in this because i will not be making a thread for sign-ups in the KORV2 forum. So this will be the only place you can sign up.

2. No aliases. If i find out you are in the tourney under two names you will be kicked out of the tourney. I dont care if youre in the finals, youre out.

3. To enter you must have at least 250 Posts or 3 Wins. Beefing inside the KORV forum will not be tolerated, unless it is in the designated thread for beefing.

I will need only 1 more mod this time around. And someone with experience who has modded a tournie or league before.

Im not sure about a voting council this time around. But ill try to get one anyways.

Voting council gets paid only in RV money. If you are in the voting council, you must vote on at least 6 battles per round, and you will get $60,000 RV dollars. Now i would like you to vote on all of the battles and if you do vote on all of them you will get $2,500,000 RV Dollars.

How battles will get closed..

This time around im decreasing the ammount of votes to win due to the ammount of voteless battles last time.

First to 3 votes wins period. No K.O's. No 2-1, No ties. Stictly first to 3 votes.

¿Guess Who?