View Single Post
Old 03-09-05, 11:23 AM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
sun seriously your gabage i already beat you why you think your 0-1 at text?fucking lame secondly im in east new york anytime you wanna battle rich boy ill fucking son you like i birthed you and as for carson you been ducking me mad long now your so scared of me it aint even funny dont say shit till you get the heart to set a battle up.......................

For starters homo - you got your voting ring to vote for you in that battle. A: you admitted it. B: your votes all came in in one hour after the battle was inactive for 2 days. That's one hell of a coincidence isn't it?? C: not a single vet on this site thought your verse was better than mine. Once again clown, don't son your self.

Secondly - I called you out no less than 3 times. You ducked and/or missed every single one of them. As a matter of fact...you declined to battle me. Once again kid - I don't even gotta son you, you'll son yourself. But instead of yapping back and fourth with you...go check callouts....AGAIN.

Unregistered - Q wasn't leaving. He jsut wanted more attention. Like them kids who threaten to kill themselves, but you know they won't.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote