Thread: Talk It Up
View Single Post
Old 03-11-05, 07:21 PM   #83
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
i disagree... i think that as far as audio battlers go, the sites pretty well represented, cuz if it was me, u, enygma, phenom, senser etc, cats who were established on rv, it wouldn't be rv... the newer kids who are here get much props from me, cuz they're in a position where they still wanna prove shit... i expect some unexpected from a few of the final 8... i think everyone will be impressed by the outcome. -- hold that one close, cuz its the last compliment any of you bitches get until this is over. bitches.

you kknow what im sayign tho.. the reason i said it was weak is because... its all new cats and not hardly any old cats.. who would you rather see play against each other, Iverson and Labron or like Tony Parker and labron.. you see where im going with this.. it would be much cooler if all the cats in audio just didnt one big throw down.. this was more leaningtowards the newer cats.. i aint saying they suck, im just saying it would of been cool to have all the audio cats throw down..

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup