View Single Post
Old 03-11-05, 10:14 PM   #5
phive
Lyrically Unchallenged

IP:

aight man you want this shit imma spit you some lyrics

Fuck this kid reading lyrics like bookies, always pickin on rookies, imma feed you punches like theyre cookies, left crosses and right hookies//
my lyrical bombs hit the earth with precision, killin all life, a new beginning, they call me the next nostradomus, but i cant see you winning, hit you so hard yo head is spinning//
yo dawg im the one you want and admire, my lyrics are blessed, make ya brain combust in fire, i spit the best ill break ya chest, kid its time to retire, cuz #1 i require// rippin through lyrics like bullet holes through bones, break ya neck and leave ya bleedin on me , take the title like RAy jones, and let ya blood turn kool col B//
im the rap master, cuz i rap faster, turn ya back, then call me the back slasher, think you gonna be big one day on tv, no they call me the show smasher, cuz you cant defeat me//
whats with the name homie it sounds like a thoothpaste, like oral B, youre lyrics are useless like toxic waste, you cant win against me, Cuz your not cool enuf G ta be Kool col B//