View Single Post
Old 03-12-05, 01:38 AM   #7
Determined
Flyweight

IP:

to me that sounds accapella with a piano in the distance?........was that the idea, like some spoken word or something.............ok here it comes, a jet..........you got to turn the beat up, way up, kind of a basic flow, and you cant not be riding the beat, cause I dont really hear it, ok here it goes, its picking up, nice, the beat is climbing and so is your voice, your right about the new mic, but i dont kno, you need to mix-blend that shit better. your vocab was good at points but other times it was preschool, but you dont always need the canabis type shit, the simple shit can work, and you brought some words in there, so it was a good drop, just need some adjustments. you got potential, and everybody on here says that, but you do, you just need better beats, or to turn them up, and a better mic, but you said that on the page..........I dont kno if it was good for an intro, cause an intro has to grab em, it has to be that shit, as soon as they throw it into their cd player, thats what they are goin to hear is that intro, you might want to come stronger with it. just my pennywise two cents. not bad though, I am just trying to help, peace and hip hop, determind

return the favor

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2018131