View Single Post
Old 03-12-05, 07:15 PM   #3
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Lyrikz
You Cunts Complaining About Dick Riding Votes, Schema You A Trip How You Going To Talk Ish When I Gave You Two Weeks To Pre Write Your Verse, Like I Would Care About A Record Over The Net Son, Linguistics Got His Ish Removed I Didn't Care, He Got Like Three Votes Removed So What, Schema Seriously You Need To Find Something Better To Do Ma, All You Cunts On Rap Verse To Is Bish And Moan About The Voting Then When Nigkas Vote You Don't Like The Out Come You All Sound Like Buck.Shot "Oh This Is A Dick Riding Vote",Why Don't You Fat Ass Fuckas Get Up And Burn A Calory Instead Of Bitch On The Net? For All Those Like Troop And Lady Fiya And Nostradamus, And Scenario And Zig Zag All Them I Aint Talking About Yall I'm Pretty Sure These Nigkas Know I'm Talking About Them If They Read This,
Nuff Said

bitch stop crying and take it like a mafuckin man

and dont ever mention my god damn name cock swab

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote