View Single Post
Old 03-14-05, 12:36 AM   #12
Untraceable
..Rv Sucks..

IP:

Voted For: MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ

damn.......................................mista you definatly had a hot drop....
break it down.

baba-aight you had a decent verse but came nowhere near mista........your structure was here and there........you had decent flow........and i felt you played the topic well.......but you lacked in imagry........there was some but your lines werent typed out right to add much imagry.......you lacked emotion in your verse.......you kina just seemed like you threw it together without thinking about what you were writing.....you did however have some decent vocab in there.......like i said it was decent.....but not close to mista

mista-aiight your verse was pretty ill man........ima have to battle you topical sometime when i get some of my battles closed.....but yeah.....your verse had really good imagry...........i really liked how your story went...its something we all heard of but not like something everyone would think could be realted to this topic.....so in that sense i felt it was creative as well.....your rhyme scheme was good.......although im sure not everyone likes it......im used to it cuz i write poerty and shit..........you had good structure.........you vocab was good...and you had okay flow......but since you had AB AB rhyme scheme it wasnt that good.......

good job both of you......baba you had a nice verse but not elevated enough to abttle mista....

v/Mista
rtf....links in sig

Send a message via AIM to Untraceable Send a message via Yahoo to Untraceable