Thread: Doomsgay
View Single Post
Old 03-15-05, 12:41 PM   #35
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Generally I don't even respond to shit like this but what baffles me...is I've never spoke wit u before.....I seen ya name a few times a long time ago....I had no idea u even peeped my shit.......an outta the blue u come in here an basically call me wack......well, thats life man...everyone's not gonna like your music.....I respect your OPINION......as far as providing proof.....why?....who are u?.....why do I need to prove myself to you?......I wasn't even talking to you......I have 6 shows booked this week....thats my reality not yours....so if u don't believe me...cool<----does that change wheter or not I do my shows....NO.....if u don't like my tracks....don't listen...no skin off my back...if u think I'm full of shit....hey is your mind....u have a right to believe whatever u want....once again no skin off my back....I am comfortable with the fact that everybody will not be feeling my music....so its cool.....have a nice life..........1

Nah son i said you got potential and your shit is ok. but it isnt my style. You could make it.... But you always on here bragging and shit.... Just like you toured with terror squad right,.....

If your doing shows then thats cool and dog trust me you know me... We spoke quite a few times a while back and you said i sucked in a battle against one of your friends or peeps your cool with....

No hate brah but if you aint got no pictures and shit for me to peep thats all im sayin

Keep doing what your doing and i ment no disrespect or anything like that

Send a message via AIM to Ice Pick   Reply With Quote