View Single Post
Old 03-15-05, 12:50 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
But I take it as more than slightly suspicious that you seem to have read a fair amount of battles from b-boys but still consider it a "coincidence" to have supremely similar worded line to what they have in their legends.

Just a thought.

Why would you think that?? lol. show me ONE battle I've read from B-Boys

Quote:
Doomsday is the talk of RV
Are you pleazed Dooms???

It's pretty god damn pathetic if I am, but why would I give a shit about who talks about me on the net???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Ll Nah I'm on his list for biting and it sorta makes me mad.
Since I never bit anything and its sorta throwin dirt on my name.
If it was somethin' like nothin is original anymore,then he's wrong.
No one said those exact words in the exact order anytime anywhere.
And in jay's song he had the same idea yeah,but how many people
have said "fuck cops" how many people said "children are the future"
shit I just said I love you to my girl today,oh shit I bit off R&B cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Do I think anyone here bit? Nope. Definitely not. Are the concepts and execution the same? Definitely. And it always will be. Nothing you see or hear is original. Nothing is new. It's jsut a matter of if YOU'VE seen it yet. Come to terms with it and you'll make your life a lot easier.<--make sure to remember that one

Quote:
If It's Word For Word Then It's Fuckin' Bitin'... Was Your Shit Word For Word..? If It Was Then Your A Biter... If It Wasn't Then Your Not

It wasn't. Out of 53 words in the couplets, there's literally 5 words that are the same. Shit, my rhymescheme AND the meta AND the wordplay was different, lol. If I'm a biter for having the same idea - then I'm the worlds first telekinetic biter.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote