Thread: Doomsgay
View Single Post
Old 03-15-05, 12:59 PM   #36
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
Nah son i said you got potential and your shit is ok. but it isnt my style. You could make it.... But you always on here bragging and shit.... Just like you toured with terror squad right,.....

If your doing shows then thats cool and dog trust me you know me... We spoke quite a few times a while back and you said i sucked in a battle against one of your friends or peeps your cool with....

No hate brah but if you aint got no pictures and shit for me to peep thats all im sayin

Keep doing what your doing and i ment no disrespect or anything like that

Well dats cool, its cool either way but props on da respect...if I did say u sucked....I honestly don't even remember......u musta been under another name...if not, hey I jus don't remember man...but when do u see me bragging in LL?......never even post in LL, once in a while I do like now.....an I only said that to Q becuz as usual he can't stop saying my name & he's inflated off RV, I was jus using myself as an example of where real hip hop begins......an if u really did speak wit me, you would have known that I never toured wit terror squad....that was a rumor started by someone else on RV long time ago...I never said I was touring wit terror squad.....I toured wit my crew of underground emcees.....If I was wit Terror Squad, RV would be a after-thought right now.....but no hate...misunderstandings happen....its all good......stay up.......1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote