Thread: Doomsgay
View Single Post
Old 03-15-05, 01:41 PM   #41
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

I can script the next three stages of this lil beef thats going

Stage 1: Triple_N is at home laughing that after a year Tha Q is still obsessed wit him & that he can still bitch him without even posting.......Tha Q responds...Triple_N's wack & sounds like Xzibit...(Despite in the last 2 weeks having a song praising me saying I'm sick to then indirectly mimicing me on his battle track & unnecesarily putting my name in a beef that has nothing to do with me) an then says Triple_N is nobody to me......Triple_N laughs at his pathetic existence as Tha Q continues to drop textual insults under the assumption(like him) Trip gets emotional over the interent.

Stage 2:.....Tha Q to everyone's surprise...lmao....makes a diss track to doomsday & Triple_N.....which has a moderately comical...drawn out intro, weak delivery, pointless rhyme scheme changes an multies at their most simplistic....to cover up the fact that its mindless dribble devoid of any type of lyrical abilities, entertainment value, or even a good beat.

Stage 3:.....Tha Q posts in LL about how he owned Doomsday & Triple_N with his diss track an hides behind the excuse "I have better shit to do then battle" (even though there isn't a 30 minute period on RV, where there isn't a NEW POST BY THA Q) because he knows that he lacks the talent to lyrical own anyone in a battle....he might out-multie his opponent....he might out-rhyme scheme complexity his opponent....but he could never out-wit his opponent.....becuz he knows not one of his tracks has ever seen a decent punchline, memorable metas, or even quoteable wordplay.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote