View Single Post
Old 03-15-05, 10:39 PM   #1
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Somthing different

IP:

As I gauge into the eyes of a 12 inch barrel/ Instead of 1 minute, I'm gone in 60 seconds beside Nicholas Cage/ Boston, the real life version of Streets of Rage/ Where you don't have 4 characters to choose from/ Where the village is the slum and victims lose the breathe of just one lung/ Everyday someone comes closer to Jesus, using "the good die young" as the average man's thesis/ Born with the curse to go berzerk when my friend's brain begins to burst/ Now bullets is like light to cockroaches we all disperse/ As plants suppose to hang on someone's clothesline, it's shoes representing the end of one man's time/ Your brains are never stable to a family member lying in all black like a box of digital cable/ Being told that education is a fable and american is only a label/ Putting life in a hold like an opponent to Dan Gable/ This is a struggle never mind a collaspe of mishaps where a belt is used as a cocaine strap/ Let's not forget about hookers who make tricks for the trade/ Going for a dime to a ghost like a costume for a masquerade/ Where 10 dollars can make you moan, 20 to holla and 50 to scream/ Driving a Lexus but can't pay the rent is the American Dream/ AIDS and STD's especially crabs is the only thing red in the bloodstream/ Theft is the godson of death because your gone til november like a track from Wyclef/ Face it, the end is reaching the phase where 24 is killed in 25 days/ Running around life's dangers like rats in a maze/ Therefore think about it before 'Coming to America'/ You can be 'Samuel L. Jackson' with a shotgun to the throat or 'James Earl Jones' to come soil your royal oats/ And the Fact is that im Ice Pick your favorite scape goat

Send a message via AIM to Ice Pick   Reply With Quote