View Single Post
Old 03-16-05, 08:28 PM   #20
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
Your shit wasn't closed because of links, how am I singling you out? -- if they were upping their thread constantly reposting the same post that was just deleted after being PMed and warned.. I'd lock their shit to... It's obvious your mad, I know you hate me.... get over it, Your a fucking child and act like one, thats why ur shit gets locked.

u sound so stupid.. my last shit was closed because of links, this time i "upped" it, dun play dumb.. or dun be dumb whichever the case is at the moment.. u call that pm a warning? LMAO wow u the Song Forum police now, i mean seriously, what the hell..... and yea u are being a bit jumpy when it comes to me, and yea i do NOT like u, but i have no control over that Song Forum and even if i did.. i would NOT be on there waiting for u to post sum shit, just so i can say u a minute too late for this, too less links for that.. wtf? that's what i call childish.. u tryna hop on sum petty shit--- lil' kids try to pick shit to fight over, and u dun that plenty of times.. dun start. Shut Up.. This ain't no 21 or older site.. and who u callin a child, u "work" around them in these forums, sooooo wait "there's no discussion".. i dun care how you talk to everybody else on here, you ain't bout to get away wit talkin down on me, u can case every other muthafukka i'm worried about minez..