View Single Post
Old 03-16-05, 08:43 PM   #23
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
know you take it personally, By deleting posts from constant ups, it 1- keeps the threads clean and 2- Encourages people to leave feedback to get feedback rather than coming in and upping their shit the same day its posted... Your shit got closed because you wanted to play games with me, which you conciously leave out of your story. Drop it, get over it and next time don't give me a reason and i wont. simple.

next time, do ur job and don't wait til i post for u to "figure" out what the fuck is wrong wit yo ass as a mod......... fuck ya lil' Songs Forum, i'm tired of your stupid bullshit, on kiddie games and shit.. i'mma close ur thread, just so u can make another one, lemme go down the checklist for both sets of rules to make sho Fiya missed the smallest thing so i can delete her shit.. so fuck u and that songs forum..

and WHY IN THE FUCK are u talkin bout constant ups..? Those links i posted had CONSTANT ups.... (go clean them up) but u make excuses and shit, not everybody need to abide by the rules, basically..

I said i'mma keep postin what i had, cuz i upped that shit and u gonna delete it, wow.. make up sum mo' bullshit.. i wasn't on games but u steady tryna test me, threaten me as a mod.. woo u gonna jump thru the screen and do sum shit, no.. i asked what the fuck is ur problem and u dunno yet so there's nothing else for u to say to me, basically.. so go on.