View Single Post
Old 03-17-05, 02:16 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

FUCKIN like HUH? ..... WHAT!

IP:

Yo so I went to the hospital today right, to see some dude about my stomach (cos I been fucked lately).. And on the way out I went to the ground floor to go to the pharmacy and get what the Doc told me to so I could take it. And I held the door for this guy and he goes thanks.

I thought nothing of it, and went to the pharmacy, got the shit, then went to my car... And I was driving home and on the sidewalk of the highway some poor dude hit a telegraph pole, his car was balled up but no one around it. So I pull over cos it was near a McDonalds and I was goin there anyway.

I called the cops then checked the car out n' had a look inside... The dude was in there going like "ohhh.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." hunched over the steering wheel. So ive gone shit.. Started panicking. Tried to open the door and it wouldnt open. The car was pretty fucked, so I pulled the door off and then asked the dude if his back was hurtin... He said no so I dragged him out n laid him down. and his head was bleeding. I was like damn.

Then I got a good look at him and realised it was the fuckin dude I held the lift for...

Anyway hes bleedin all over the pavement, I was like hey the fuck its that lift guy, and then the cops got there.

Then they asked me a bunch of questions n told me to leave... *shrugs*

now THAT is a coincidence