View Single Post
Old 03-19-05, 12:10 AM   #53
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eph
CALI. one you claimed to have been from NY. so dont fake ass personal me... two, no you couldnt KO me. i may be wack at text (theres your first personal on me) im not that wack. and i dont recall ever calling myself a vet. all i really do on this site is, form new ideas to escelate its activity... so dont pop off at the mouth, just cause i made a few stupid threads. you dont know me. you dont know anybody... point of this site is just to battle and talk about music and its social agenda. so kill beef with me, you came here and started shit with everybody... if i still lived in NY, id gun you. i dont care how many cocasians with nikes on form ya community, your block, your click... i myself dont need to send nobody on you. id do it myself. i even dissed you in the open mic thread last month, and you didnt respond.
i dissed you so you would diss back. now do it, and ill come at you again.. with twice the remorse.

yea dn i go spit on ya brothers grave slut im on jamica ave east new york brooklyn im not hard to find im outside everyday you wouldnt gun shit you dumb dirty whore i didnt respond cuz your garbage and real m.cs use mics so 2 reasons why your not worth a diss at all its cucasians stupid and i live in east new york so aint none bitch you wont gun shit your soft your moms a bitch your steps dads a homo your brothers a bitch and im happy hes dead now pardon me as i go spit on the piss i just did on his grave

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote