View Single Post
Old 03-19-05, 11:04 PM   #9
Stanza
Banned: Biting

IP:

Voted For: ::..:$lobK::..:

Aii This IS what it is

ScIP

This kids always messy like Fuckin Fat Kids Eatin-Ribs, cuz I'll Fuckin End Slob's Career by Simply puttin on Him a Freakin-Bib{shit rhymed better then fuckin}
You Already Said it Yoself ...It was Sort of Shitty

Like Baggy pants this kids Lyrics are Sagon, you can tell he aint the Rhyme-Kind cuz even if K raised a hand he still couldnt High-Phive*
....Nive Personal Mayne
The way my punches hit Both-Eyes yall have Black Rims peeps think ya a Blind-Guy, so go wit ya crew lyrics and all and tell em "I Tried-Guys
Aii But Shouldve hade a StrongEr Closer ...especailly With you only doing 6 lines

$lobk

U Aint The "SCIPpa" On RV..No By Far Motherfucker..
Throw "Balls" In "Scip" Face Like We Was Playin Games At The Rucker..
Good opener Lets see what Happens next
Put This Fag On A "Scale"..Just To See How The "Pound" "Rips"..
This "Fly"..I "Shoed" Him And "Laced" Kid..No1 Wants To Engage In Ur Gay PICS*..
Umm Aii .......Nice name play But I Feel You Couldve done betta
And Like Aid Patients..I Been Known To "Tow" The "Rates"..
All Teams Named "Warriors"..Is Whack..Just Check Out "Golden State"..*
..........Damn.......You do Have a Good point there

Overall:
umm... Mayne this was an aii battle especailly for you both to be doin 6 lines ....but i can only give my vote to one person and that person is ......$lobk.....Becuase he came wit a really good opener and ended even better and thats how it should be when you only have one bar in between ya opener and ya closer .....
So Nice job both of you You did great

PLEase=
I voted honestly so can you please do the same in my battle ....i Only have one battle its my first one ......Atleast help me get it out of the way

Thanx
Send a message via AIM to Stanza Send a message via Yahoo to Stanza