View Single Post
Old 03-20-05, 06:15 PM   #75
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Ayo cuz U must of got dropped on ya head when u was a little hoe/It took u 4 days to type da rap nigga u too slow/If u gonna take 4 days atleast make it be good/Cuz ya rhymes more fucked up than an asian hoe in da hood/Yeah boy you the real deal/you go for 2 dollars for a free fuck and get mushy/Two things come out of dis bi's mouth/Creamed dicks and pussies/And tell me wat in ya retarted mine made u bust at me wit Fugazzi/Ya brain cells must be dead Like osborne Ozzy/and next time Diss only the person above you/Dont worry about more than one nigga makin it two/Cuz when u come back to current beef/You just gonna have a loaded gun in ya view

PS. Nigga do you have to resort to copy and pastin and switchin a niggas word/Bitch you worse than STD infested bird/Had to hunt bits and peicin of my rhymes/To lick bite and snip/Is da only way u gonna shyne/And their aint no Homo shit up in my game/You tryna bring up false rumors is damn shame/But go on do watcha gotta do To have someone pay attention to ya little bitch/You a digrace to the G game/As if u was small skittle snitch
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez