View Single Post
Old 03-21-05, 08:57 PM   #9
Compose

IP:

yea good tips on the rap stuff triple but i have to disagree on the jin shit, then you havent seen a lot of battles of him...ive seen like 15 battles (video) and i have them all, and probably 10/15 of those battles he says a diss on the persons clothes and shit...jin spits off the top...he may have written punchlines but he memorized punches based on someones clothing...so if he notices someone is wearing timbs hell pull out this line he wrote or he could of freestyled it, "you wanna say im chinese son well heres a reminder/ check ya timbs they prolly say made in china"...you know so like atleast 80% of his battles he spits off the persons clothes or what the person said...im tellin u i got proof he spits off the top, and i agree about song writing abilities but ive heard 2 new jin songs like written and theyre real good cuz the songs are from his heart he talks about real shit, i think now the label isnt forcing him to do bs songs so he might be able to show his true writing skills now
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus