View Single Post
Old 03-22-05, 10:18 PM   #30
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

BITCH! I use to be poor!! we never fuckin complained!! When I was poor we worked hard as fuck.. we had no time to complain bout your greedy asses.. when people need help and you got 50,000 more dollars then u need.. ya can't even lend out a fuckin dollar!! fuckin greedy as bitches!! Before I couldn't even get a warm sleep because where I lived was fuckin cold as hell.. and you think that's funny? bitch.. we've went through harder shyt then you ever will.. and because we, well my parents worked hard.. they now earn over 400 thousand a year.. but bitch.. just cuz I/ you have money now doensns't mean you can say this shyt? People be starving, and wishing they can get a nice apartment, when all they can get is a dirty house with insects all over.. and go to school wearing three - four different pairs of clothing a week.. Just cuz your rich doesn't mean your higher.. and its a fact.. the rich don't live a happy life.. its the poor.. because they spend more time with family un-like the rich when the family always work to Be even "More Rich" n never spend time with each other.. and right now, i wish it could be like before when me and my mom actually talked!!

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote