View Single Post
Old 03-23-05, 11:01 AM   #20
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

Voted For: Orion.

orion...

based off your humorous remarks......you have my vote. a few of your lines had me rollin' homie (lol). your structure was cool and you used some decent vocab as well. your punches were nice....and your personal worked. i'd like to see what you could do with unlimited line space. lmao at the tool shed line......haha. continue to hold it down.

your funniest lines:

"coming up in nyc? looking for a rep? might as well call me your idol
fag, slut, bitch, cunt......you have the right to all those titles"

and...

"i strike like nazi blitzkrieg, bark rhymes in german while dissectin' this feeble jew
but i refuse to make fun of his spelling- cuz even disslecksikxs arr teople poo"

marv...

just because i voted for rion doesnt mean that i didnt enjoy your verse too. you had some pretty funny lines in there, word. your structure was on point, as well as your punches. i didnt notice any personals in there off-hand, plus your flow was a little off in some parts. keep an eye on those next time homie. overall you did a good job.......but i dont think you got this one. i've seen better from you......so i know that you can come harder next time. keep up the good work pimpin'.

your best lines:

"i hope you got a crew fam, go get wun of your boys to come try me
i dont mean the leaf, if orion live i'll go to the hospital and poison his i-v"

and...

"ur a net mc...u'll be on here by the time im earnin millions
ya cd hot? no you couldnt "put out fire" runnin up in a burnin buildin"

keep on keeping on gentlemen. oner...

...the super...

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.