View Single Post
Old 03-24-05, 08:18 AM   #38
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP:

check it, this the keystyling rap/ That i be violent at/ Unlike Mjs rape cases there aint no retrialing that/ Im suprised your wrist hasnt been sliced yet/ Im a talented noob and your a dike vet/ I'll hit you with my fore hand/ real quick like braod band/ Im the amater that can defeat ya crap/ Fuck where you peeps are at/ In my own eyes I run this rap thing/ You say your making moves but nuthings hapning/ Most rappers be spitting writtin and recycled lines/ Come at me with that shit and I'll stop your vital signs/ Shit this just some qiuck self gloryfication/ I leave you feeling mortification/ Im the type to attack twice then wait for ya bones to break/ Im soon ta dethrone the fakes/ And leave with there heads spining like roller skates/ This is pure garbage but tops your thought up shit/ Im defenately not someone you could fuck with/ cause your skills more loose than Paris hiltons muff is/ Battle me in real life you'd lose fa real/ Im the oponent with huger skill/ And just to get off the topic of bragging/ Im not gangsta and my pants are not sagging/ I'm one of the few rappers that arrose to spit/ that wheres clothes that fit/ Im like a dikes cunt dudes cant get clse to this/

lmao thats enough garbage for one night
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso