Old 03-24-05, 11:32 AM   #80
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
and nos aint no vet....he hasnt been here long enough

theres a difference between TALENTED AND A VET

fuckin moron....a vet aint someone with a high level of respect with a lot of wins.. a vet is someone with experience and has been here for a long time..knows the ropes..knows how to run things..and is talented

mimesis is a vet.....overall he is...on this site NO.,..but he is a vet...hes daedal on RB fuckin moron

Nos aint no vet..he hasnt even been here long enough

Wow, I get an entire post on me.. How sweet..
But you honestly have to be shitting me..
I've posted on these sites since back in '01.. I've adminned websites, supermodded websites and now I mod this shit.. I've done over 400 battles.. And you want to even try and tell me you think you got any idea of what a vet is and what isnt. Your a fucking soundclick groupie that tries to sound gangsta but really spends most of their day in their fucking rich household downloading beats and "supposidly making connections in the industry".. On this site ALONE I've beaten most of the topical vets and if it wasnt for being a rapper in the REAL WORLD ..I would be battling often still. I've been vet of the month here before, I got vet of the year, topicalist of the month twice in a row and most likly to become supermod and w/e other bullshit award you wanna talk about..

Think what you want, and it really doesent bother me.. But dont say my name like you know who I am cause remember we dont even talk KONFLICKS