View Single Post
Old 03-24-05, 04:22 PM   #13
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

This was feedback posted for Tony Green

IP:

Tony G took ths one. Big time. Better mettas and better rhyming. I see you still elevating Tony, but your wordplay is still lacking, along wit some of ur structure. work on the same amount of syllables in each line. and work on how you word your lines. structure was off too. still a lil bit of stretched lines, but I think you had the overall better verse.
black-not a bad verse, but Tony took this one big time.. he got you, and I think you kno. he just came more prepared and more skilled in this one. black, work on yo structure too homie. same thing as I said for tony, but your problem was, it didnt have enough word (wordplay bad too), and you verse seemed scattered. work on harder hitting punches, a punch usually is a full bar, but b4 you work on that, try to get ur structure up, then focus on personals Its ok to take a lil time out to write a verse, to find some personals. next time dont try to rush ur verse.
overall-ya'll still need elevating, and I can see ur both on the right track, just try and work on ur structure, thats everything in text battling. well, tha most imporatant part. it depends on how the voter reads it, to see who they think won. but I'm not guna vote on this battle, cuase it hasnt been a week since we both been NOK sober..lol..but keep all the feedback in mind, and elevate urself.

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy