View Single Post
Old 03-25-05, 02:33 AM   #17
Germ
in your system

IP:

Voted For: anxiety

bahh, such a good battle....

OMB...really good story, great imagery...thought this piece really progressed nicely, but i felt it really lacked emotion, i just didnt' connect as well to your verse as i did with anxiety's, and i think thats what really separated these two....very close though....but i feel your choice of words/vocab...since you made it more of a song, i think it took away alot of descriptive words that you could have used and brought out more emotion and depth to your piece....overall, its a really good piece, i could get into it and everything, its a real good story...but just felt you were lacking in emotion, compared to anxiety....everythin else was cool too, structure, flow...yeah

aight, anxiety....this was a real good piece, to me anyways....i really connected with it because your choice of wording and vocab was excellent, really painted a picture, and the emotion was predominant in this piece....i just felt submerged in your story and couldnt really turn away....really good flow, great structure, and again....i feel thats what separated you two, you were able to emphasize the emotional factor alot more....and thats what got you my vote.

v/anxiety.......(ps good f'in battle)

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ