View Single Post
Old 03-25-05, 12:34 PM   #6
†Syck Intent†
New to RV

IP:

Quick Keystyle for Ya...Kinda Forgot about this.

~*Warm Up*~
-....{Crack} and kill... attackin' Wicked One and destroyin' wit verbal tactic assassin {skillz}....,
....{i'm} passin' pillz...to end his life...cuz after this battle his pride is hurt like angry pimps back slappin' {shieldz}....!-

~*End His Life*~
-....{sendin'} rhymes...aimed for his dome...answerin' his death wish in the knick of {tyme}....,
....{givin'} this fag holy scriptured lines...he don't do audio cuz you hear more cracking in his voice than bending {spines}!-

-....{i'm} a starving heathing...cut ya lungs wit scalpels...now there scarred an' hard fo' {breathin'}...,
....{no} more tyme fo' reasonin'....now i'm sendin' hard punches that hit ya screen...and leave ya Computa monitor {bleedin'}....!-

-....{sum} people call me crazi...but Wicked's weak rhymes are far from fazin' me...he's {lazy}....,
....{Besides} ya rhymes scheme is FUCKED...underveloped like Premie {babies}....!-

~*Finish Him*~
....{Syck} is real, flippin' drugs monday thru sunday, this fag Wicked One is sweeter than {HoN-Ay}....,
....{And} battlin' ain't ya thing...so put on ya cute lil' outfit, and go to BET to {"Rip The Runway"}....,

*Shieldz...like night shields...don't get it don't vote.
**When bones break they crack...imagine what the spine sounds like.
***Self-Explanitory.
****Premature babies. don't get it don't vote.
*****Rip The Runway is the modeling show for BET.

Overall Text Wrekord:24(w)-4(l)-20(KO)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
Lol, did I say I had net-friends? No. If its a dead site, why the fuck are you enquiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by â€-Syck Intentâ€-
STFU. tired of you...IF you don't like me...I'll give you directions to my scrotum so u can lick it..... have a nice day!!! ~Ghost~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infector Mindz
lmao owned................

^Another Bitch Owned and Put In Her Place...
Send a message via AIM to †Syck Intentâ€