View Single Post
Old 03-26-05, 05:45 PM   #1
Miss. Lyricist
Custom Vet

WTF is wrong with this dude?

IP:

Ladies, have you ever had a guy to be on your case 24-7, askin where you been, what you doing, and constantly wanting to call you? I mean, some SERIOUS obssession shit? Sending four or five long ass text messages AT LEAST three times a day...

Same thing goes for you dudes. Ever have a chick like that?

I swear to Bob, this little fucker is annoying the shit out of me. I tried to ease him gently off, telling him I had a boyfriend and all. Next I used some 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' tatics, by ignoring him and being rude and disgusting when I did decide to talk to him. But this negro is persistent!!! Let me sample with you some of his texts:

William: Do you know how pretty you are?
William: If you say that u r not pretty your right u r beautiful. I really think you r what they call HOTT!
(an hour later.. he finally got the hint that I wasn't replying...)
William: I know u r busy but I just wanted to say hay and 2 see how u were doin.
William: Feeli'n good
Feeli'n great
Do'in good
Do'in great
Don't hate
(nigga got the apostrophe in the wrong place! wtf!)

I finally texted him back:

Michaele: I could've sworn you said you had a girlfriend.
William: Why? Call me now if u can.

I did. We talked. I told him I was going to break up with my boyfriend. 5 mins after I tell him this, I receive a message:

William: Will you go out with me!

I tell him I didn't get it. He sends it again.

He sends this one when I don't reply:

William: Do u like me at all?
William: I do not mean as a friend butt as more. Plus you will nver have 2 worry about feeling the same way as u did with RAY!
William: Sorry! I just really like you.... CAN I CALL U.

I got so sick of it, I decided to ask him a totally perverted question to see if he would get off my case.

Michaele: Do you engage in erotic fantasies involving me?!

His reply:

William: Thid has 2 stay between me and u, but YES.

LMAO!!!

<table style=filter:glow(color=black)..>
USTED ES CARNE MUERTA
FUCKERS!
</table>
Send a message via MSN to Miss. Lyricist   Reply With Quote