View Single Post
Old 03-26-05, 07:47 PM   #71
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
*sighs*

Like I have said already, I in know way attempt to be a "lyricist". And I never really took shots at his lyricism, I said his lyrics were talking about nothing. IMO, lyricism is something much different. Em does NOT spit random, like seriously, you don't know what you're talking about. I don't even have to argue that.

Now please, for the love of christ, look at his fucking lyrics...A MUTANT WHO CHEWS GRAVEL WTF type of shit is that? He didn't even have PUNCHES, he just talked shit. Sorry. Either read it again or learn the fuck a punch is. Now you're gunna come with
"Oh I was pointing out internal multis and flow!"

I already said that he has that. So that was completely useless. In terms of a battle, I bet 90% of the time he doesn't get voted on for punches. Just "flow and delivery". Remember I already said he has that.

As for me falling back, fuck that. RV is ass at all aspects except for topicals when you look at the full scale. So is RB actually. And I find it funny that I can go to other sites that are more respected for their audio and get more props for it then I do here. Maybe that should tell you something. The idea in MY mind is not to be the best on RV, me, I look at trying to be the best there is. Mother fuckers hate on me at this site anyways, I mean for God's sake, Carson basically admitted he lost to me and people still try and say he won...

SO basically my end point on DZK, quote this next time, he is probably one of the top 3 talented emcees on the net. But his lyrics are random multis and internals talking about NOTHING.

Sorry to hurt your feelings people.

....................................... lmao... yeah man... hes gonna put punches in a regular track........................................

LISTEN to one of his battles... the fokissed one is pretty good for punches.

Nimrod kills him though...