View Single Post
Old 03-26-05, 11:11 PM   #1
dipset-fan
New to RV

LiL Flip/T.I. Beef Gets Physical?

IP:

We hate to spread rumors so we just want to tell you that nothing's been confirmed 100% but apparently, Atlanta-based T.I. was in Houston yesterday (24th) and he apparently had some harsh words against Houston's Lil Flip.
Later that day, it seems that Lil Flip and his Clover G’s crew managed to locate T.I. and his staff (apparently shooting a DVD in Cloverland).

Now we heard different versions, first one is that Flip got out of his car and started a fistfight with T.I. Flip allegedly dropped T.I.
Note that this version was told by a person close to Lil Flip's crew.

Now the second version (which we believe is more accurate) is that Flip didn't do anything, that a member of his crew punched T.I. and Big Kuntry of T.I.'s P$C group stopped it.
Apparently, Flip tried to sneak in the crowd and stomp T.I. but word is he got his ass kicked for that.
Then T.I. was on the radio later showing the DJs a video of the scene where you can see Flip hiding behind a car before being pulled out.
Witnesses say T.I. got hit in the back of the head while he was taking pictures with fans.
Sources also say that T.I. 'dropped' Lil Flip.

More details to come!

got from hiphopgame.com