View Single Post
Old 03-28-05, 04:32 PM   #25
Germ
in your system

IP:

Voted For: Orion.

shit....heres what i think

hot sauce....i dunno man, your verse get harder and harder to read each time you drop...really have to fix your structure up, seriously....and using all multies, all the time, alot of your shit seems like fillers because you just end up tryin to rhyme everything....so alot of shit comes off weak as hell, and alot of concepts are played as well.....so, you have the right idea, you just need to really improved your structure and flow, and come up with some harder punches....not bad wordplay...vocab is okay...alot of your shit seems forced too, and you keep jumping randomly to new punches in your paragraphs........its hard to follow like that......but not bad, like i said, you got some aight concepts, just need to improve alot on structure and harder punches....

orion. not bad man.....good personals, good wordplay, vocab was okay, but not consistent.....but dissing, you stayed consistent, and some hit pretty hard, and your structure was great, way more enjoyable to read, nothing wrong with flow......yeah, i think you took this one......but you still could use some more work....some shit was on the brink of being pretty weak, like the christmas gift line <----boo.....but whatever, you still took this one.........RTF, on a link in the sig, or i have a battle in the front lines right now, drop an honest vote if you could

v/orion.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ