View Single Post
Old 03-28-05, 11:02 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Wicked One

Syck Intent...yo u gotta work on that structure cuz it is not that gud at all. the lines are too stretched which is fuckin up ure flow. u got gud vocab and shit and u can be creative wit gud personals but that structure is lettin u down. i think ure punches were gud, some hittin hard, others not but overall u were mediocre......6/10

Wicked One...ure structure is simple and shit which i like but u need to get ure lines more closer wit the same length and shit. ure vocab was aight, ure punches were there but like syck intent they weren't consistent. some were weak and some were gud. i think really u were mediocre to, both y'all were similar wit quality of punches, u just beat syck intent out on flow and structure.....6.5/10

plain and simple, both were inconsistent and need more elevation. especially u syck intent, cuz ure flow is off and if i can't get into the rhythm of a verse then it doesn't really stick wit me........work on that. wicked...work a little on gettin ure bars the same length and then try to elevate your punches yo!!!!!