View Single Post
Old 03-29-05, 09:53 AM   #8
the omen
tha illest

IP:

k, lets get at this votin shit....

seven third. wow, ur voice sounds mad different on this. i dunno how much this sounds like ghost face but then again... ur not ghost face! lol youre lyrics are good, stay flowin on point. not too many basic lines, you have appreaciation for good lyrical content, i appreaciate that... beat is aight. you both had the skeet skeet line. seven urs was kinda short. hmmm, not too much to go off of here. but it was nyce, i thought for the finals this would b a lil better tho...

20 grand, now you know you my homeslice n all, but steedz wasnt even close to luda's but its all good, chorus was nyce, but sometimes i think it would be better if u used different END WORDS to your bars, alot of time they stay the same for 2 bars or more. hmmm, u recycled a line, the steppin up tryin to contest the kid/arrest the kid bar. u used that in our collabo. recyclin lines dissapoints me from some one with your skillz. aint really n e amazing lines in either of these, no punches or personals stood out, you could say these lines about n e one n just put their name in front of it, a good personal is shittin on THEM PERSONALLY, so you know EXACTLY who the rime is about without even havin to hear their name. for real this battle dissapointed me.....

pretty even, but if i gotta vote then i gotta go with seven jus cuz he is so versatile on everytrack, 20 stays with the same style now, he used to do nyce switch ups but now its the same on ery track. not a diss at all, a personal oppinion, i like when ppl can show they arent trapped in one style, i like ppl who can go from styl to styl..

seven third!

sorry 20, u still my manz tho...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen