View Single Post
Old 03-30-05, 01:46 PM   #15
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

Wicked Clown, yeah uummmm, I know I was on the track and shit talking is nyce and shit and I hate to be the bearer of bad new, but yo I thought that ish you did was supposed to be talking, not rapping at first yo =/...definetly you should work on ya flow jakk, but lyrics were nyce though ...

Lady Mix-Up is nyce, like her voice and her flow's nyce but she should've gone a few more bars, her part was madd short...

NitrO got a sikk voice for this rap shit, nyce flow and stuff too...

Triple-N on the hook's nyce man, I ain't even know we was finnah have a hook, hahaa...

Lady Fiya LMAO @ "Jizz + audio = wack"

BluE hahaa @ the lesbian line, flow's aiight...

20GranD flow's nyce here and so are the bars, werd @ largest diss ever recorded...good ish duke...

MEEEEEE well dammit, I'm the FUCKin' shit :thumbsup: my personal fave line is "I'll pack a stash in ya ass and convince you ya period's late" as well as "face the music, you under par and resembling a golf star"...

New Meth0d haha @ softer than cotton candy and new born kittens...flow's nyce here, so was that 8MILE line...

S LargE lmao @ post card...nyce ish on your part too kyd...

had to DL this to lsiten cuz my computer's gay like that, definite OWNAGE here...only person that should've been cut was WickedClown's no flow behind...please stop dude =/...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote