View Single Post
Old 03-31-05, 07:42 PM   #12
Ma$fit
Cus I Jus Ma$fit Dis Shit

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by right below tha article
Comments: There are so many versions of this rumor flying around it's hard to know which one to address first. I may as well begin by dispelling the notion that the article above ever appeared on the hip-hop news site to which it's attributed, ALLHIPHOP.com. It didn't. It's a piece of satire, author unknown, circulating via email since March 2005. A disavowal posted on ALLHIPHOP.com earlier this month reads:

If you happen to read that AHH’s own Nolan Strong wrote a story about Ciara being a trannie he/she, don’t believe it. We didn’t write it, but somebody is trying to be creative with starting rumors. Ciara is alllllll woman, baby!
Another item on the same Website dated February 15, 2005 addresses the rumor more generally:
We consistently get rumors saying that Ciara, the Crunk-N-B Queen, was born with male and female genitalia. We have no CLUE where this crazy rumor started, but it’s not true as far as we know. We’re thinking that she was in the club throwin’ bows a little too hard and some dude decided to start this one. Or maybe it’s those mean faces, but to our knowledge, she only has one female private place. Unfortunately, I’ll never see it. The rumor has good legs though and it’s not dying anytime soon.

^^^^^
dat sex change shit aint true...and its a real old rumor...and ciara is tight...have a good day!

-DB

Ma$fit
Send a message via AIM to Ma$fit   Reply With Quote