View Single Post
Old 04-01-05, 12:48 AM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Listening through my COBy headphones.

Intro, hmm, I don't get it. Maybe some personal I dunno.

1st verse: WOW that was wack. Rhymescheme was bland. Felt liek I was getting shouted at the whole verse

2nd verse: Sounds like a Remy Martin clone. Not bad, but I'm not into that gun bussin shit. No body buys into it and just sems limited to me.

3rd: Gotta work on emotion, other wise it's a pretty good verse.

4th: N's presence is killer. Lyrics were alright.

5th: Liek the beat change up, if this dude had a better mic, this would be one of if not THE hottest verse in the track. Mostly presence and rhyme scheme though. Lyrics aren't that "wow" really.

6th: Voice is on. Lyrics were okay. Forgettable though.

7th: vocals could have been done different and a little more flat. It sounds like someone went heavy with the effects.

8th: Flow was lumpy as hell. More personals in this verse than 3-4 of the other verses combined.

9th: Personals are on. Here comes that wack-ass gun shit again which brings on more generics. Eh, stopped listening after this iron in the club bullshit. Waiting for the next verse.

All in all, man, for 10 people, honestly, I was disapointed. Aside from the bad blending of the beats, but for 10 people ,this shit should DEF been a LOOOOOTTTTTTT harder than this. This whole track was like 80% generics. Only 2-3 people really spit constant personals. The rest shouldn't have made the cut in my honest opinion.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote