View Single Post
Old 04-01-05, 09:32 PM   #20
Durban
Banned: Biting

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^(to durban) rap is my future...school doesnt deserve my presense...school is hyped up and everyone says youll become this rich doctor,lawyer,etc. if you stay in school

how many people do you know have that life?...exactly...probably 90% of the people who waste their time with school end up with a 9-5 job living a medium life, dont even front like thats not true...people have to learn to do what THEY want to do and stop being told what to do like your doing with your education speech...if people wanna rap let them...if people wanna be a doctor let them...but dont go around saying education is the most important thing

creativity>education and thats werd

peace

you have some good points! Also I am glad you know exactly what you want to do in life...not everyone figures that out so quickly.

but.......

schooling/education/knowledge is and addition to what you learn in life.

you can never compare schooling to lesson's you have learnt,but why not learn lifes lesson's aswell as learn education's lesson's? Schooling isnt 100% ideal. Not all education systems are on point and teach everything to perfection.
but
any education is good education if you have the right mind to interpritate it in a positive way......
its all about your mindstate....when i was at school(left 3 days ago) mine wasnt right at all,i was there to rap,socialize and didnt even take it as a good contribution to my life....a contribution to my lifes lesson's. So as I sit here know and reflect on my actions @ school Im thinking "fuck..i should of handled it in a diffrent way"

School is a privlidge..not everyone in the world has an education system!!