View Single Post
Old 04-02-05, 03:22 AM   #60
Bangalore

IP:

Voted For: Spektikul

spek.- nice verse it was solid the whole way through your struc was good . you had alot of good punches and it took me 2 reads to fully understand em all lol .. jp i got it on the first run.. the wendy's line got me laugh'n .. the only thing that was a lil played was the opener but besides that i liked it ..the flow was on key and it seemed like it was a easy drop for you..

cali-i didnt really fancy your struct. i liked your disses but they coudl have been worded differently . you had good vocab to . i just didn't think it was as consistent as speks on this. over all you had an alright verse nothing that really stood out and put you over spek. i thought you could have done better on this one . it seemed a lil rushed.. but over all a nice drop just fix the flow and your struct....

Vote//Spektikul... because i like the girl in his sig... jus playing .. cuz he had over all a better more consistent verse. vs cali's verse . i thought his punches out did calis and that his flow was more on target nice drop on both .. no hate

Crew vote removed

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat