View Single Post
Old 04-02-05, 11:43 AM   #39
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

some places it's different, like here in Houston in the different schools even in the same district it's the way others in here said it, but in some districts it...

Kindergarten - 4th grade *elementary*
5th grade + 6th grade *intermediate*
7th + 8th grade *middle school*
9th grade center *when the school is too big they seperate*
10th grade - 12th grade *high school* (if seperated, "main campus")

but yeah, sometimes I find that high school was a waste of my time because I really didn't learn much that I didn't know already...high school should prepare you for life but down here in TeXaS all they're worried about teaching you is what's on the "standardiZed test" you gotta take to graduate high school...down here, you can pass all your classes in high school but if you fail that test, you wil NOT get your diploma, and that's madd gay to me...

but at the same time, I should've taken school more seriously and got a scholarship for some shit so I could be somewhere else besides still here in Houston just starting off in college in January...if I had the right attitude toward school while I was in it, I'd be way better off now and be probably done with all the college I'd wanted to do and just expanding to different fields that I wanna dable in and already have a major that I wanted to focus on career-wise, but I'm only starting now...I wasted like 2 years after high school that I could've spent doing something that'd help my future...

life experience is great, that's fine, but knowing about life isn't gonna keep food on your table...a good steady job is...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote