View Single Post
Old 04-02-05, 04:35 PM   #34
schema
howdy

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
"nuff said", lol. You shoulda jsut said "yes, I support a mass murderer". Woulda looked less stupid. I got more respect for the shit under my shoes.

Dow Chemical sold herbicides to us during the Vietnam War that killed millions of innocent vietnamese...you live in a house? dow chemical probably made 90% of the building supplies used to make it including all the grout/sealants,insulation,carpet adhesive, and possibly even the drywall...way to support a mass murderer...

You pay your taxes? Because the U.S. military is the biggest mass murderer out there...routinely stooping to such measures as bombing the hospitals first so that not only will all the wounded in the attack die, but the official body count of civilians and us soldiers can be controlled by the government instead of iraqui morgues and hospitals(source )...way to support a mass murderer...

It is very dangerous to oversimplify everything as far as you have...that is a major tactic of fox news...

It is much easier to control stupid people when you give them everything in black and white than it is to give them the truth in the shades of grey that it exists in and let them decide their own take on it...

Please cite your source for your claims that the pope is in fact jewish and that he supported the nazis...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote