View Single Post
Old 04-03-05, 04:30 AM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
Dow Chemical sold herbicides to us during the Vietnam War that killed millions of innocent vietnamese...you live in a house? dow chemical probably made 90% of the building supplies used to make it including all the grout/sealants,insulation,carpet adhesive, and possibly even the drywall...way to support a mass murderer...

You pay your taxes? Because the U.S. military is the biggest mass murderer out there...routinely stooping to such measures as bombing the hospitals first so that not only will all the wounded in the attack die, but the official body count of civilians and us soldiers can be controlled by the government instead of iraqui morgues and hospitals(source )...way to support a mass murderer...

It is very dangerous to oversimplify everything as far as you have...that is a major tactic of fox news...

It is much easier to control stupid people when you give them everything in black and white than it is to give them the truth in the shades of grey that it exists in and let them decide their own take on it...

Please cite your source for your claims that the pope is in fact jewish and that he supported the nazis...

That's all well and fantastic, but the titanic difference is that you elect what religion you want to support. I have no choice but to live in a house and pay taxes. Get real.

Quote:
oh and about the "the pope wears a yarmulke...he must secretly be jewish" thing

A lot of Christians, do. And all Catholic clergy do during ceremonies.

You DO remember that Christianity wasn't even CALLED Christianity for a few hundred years, right?

It was Messianic Judaism.

I hereby declare your shit officially ruined....

I hearby declare you saying the same shit I did. Every majoy figurehead in Christianity was born Jewish. Why? Because they're the same religion. I thought I pointed this out quite some time ago.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote