View Single Post
Old 04-03-05, 09:13 PM   #37
schema
howdy

IP:

Actually you said:

Quote:
No he didn't. He got into religion to escape persecution for his Nazi war crimes. The Pope was i and forever will be a Jewish man. His parents were jewish and he's still jewish to this day - which is why he still wears a yamica. Educate yourself before you start crying about me ripping your idols apart.

implying that the pope, all the while pretending hes catholic, was/is SECRETLY jewish because he wears a yarmulke....to which i pointed out that all major catholic clergymen wear yarmulkes during services because christianity came from judaism...then you tried to come back with some halfass "well what i really meant was that all catholics are jews" bullshit...which you didnt....but we'll pretend you did because i dont think anybody really believed you in the first place anyway so its not an issue...

you still didnt cite any sources for your rediculous claims that the pope sold zyklon b to the nazis (he was already in the clergy at the time of the nazi occupation of poland and fought tooth and nail to keep the church open and relevant)...nor did you account for your contradictions (if the pope were secretly jewish why would he want to help the nazis kill the jews)...nor did you show any sources for any of the claims that you make in the graphic in your sig...presumably because your source, assuming that it isnt your imagination, is some wackball conspiracy website and you know that once you give out the website that the people that might have started falling for your bullshit for a second will all start laughing and say "damn I shouldve known better"...

so how about it...cite your sources...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote