View Single Post
Old 04-04-05, 03:55 AM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
when the bible says that shit about wool or what ever u got it mixed up...they were talking about jesus....no 1 has seen god...he appears never as himself..he appeared as a burning bush...a bright light and stuff like that....jesus to believe he is white is dumb.....how do u expect to live where he lived and expect to be white...in the hot weather like that......and plus what the bible describes gives proof that he is brown/black........plus he turned water into whine...how can u not get hes black from just that lol

I have 3 bibles keeping a table steady somewhere around here .Two of them describe jesus as black and the third describes him with "skin as a lamb's fleece" which is white. It also states he had long hair, which is (yet another) contradiction in the bible to it self since the bible states that men with long hair is dishonorable. And yes, I did read the entire bible. That's why I don't support the religions that adhere to it. It dosen't even adhere to it self.

Quote:
If god even exists, he doesnt have a form. How can something with no form be black?

Easy. Ever hear of 9-ether? It's a black gas. Gasses have no form. To see 9-ether (the carbon-based gas), look up. It's "space".

BTW, 9-Ether is also the active chemical in melanine, which makes us 'black' by race.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote