View Single Post
Old 04-05-05, 02:35 AM   #67
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Im Sicc Of All These White Kats Comin At Mih Necc All Critnazy When They Don't Understand Rap Rap Isn't Havin A Bunch Of Words That Rhyme Is What You Live...& Majority Of Yall Don't Lilve Shit That Yall Talk About In Ya Lyrics I Rap About What I Do & Lived Yall Niggas Rap About A BunchOf Shit Yall Aint Do Commercialize Rappers....

Cali Can't Rap For Shit He Can't Flow To A Beat But Niggas Like Him Because He White

20 Grand Raps About Shit He Never Dead & Picture Himself As A Gangsta Rapper

Fuccin The Queer Raps About Shit That He Never Does Gay Shit Basically

All These Pussies Don't Understand Rap Wea I Come From Rap Is Rap Is What You Do/Did To Survive And All The Real Shit That Happen

I Wass Listen To A 20 Grand Tracc And Money Said Clear Ya Throat So You Can Swallow Mih Kids Nigga Stfu With That Shit Cus You Won't Tell A Bitch That On Some Real Shit You Prolli Made 90% Of Ya Traccs About Some Shit You Never Did

On Some Real Shit These White Cats On Rv Can't Rap They Won't & Yall Can Take It As A Racist Thread If You Want They Succ To Me.............

I can not belive this kid.

who do you think your kidding with this thread?

This is typical ignorant racial descrimination. I am white, do i try act thug on the net? alot of other white rappers here dont give two shit bout being hard.

You say alot of white rappers dont live the life we talk about, who the fuck are you to even state that? have you personally interviewed every whtie person on this site and found out were they are living,how they grew up and what sort of econimy they are raised in.

again I repeat.

This is typical ignorant racial descrimintaion at its purest for.

~F-D~