View Single Post
Old 04-05-05, 02:47 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

werd to GD

i seen alot of new rv members leave because they get laughed at for making a mistake.
would yall laugh at a baby for not knowing how to walk? When I first came to a rap site like this(rb) i had no clue what i was doing...but soon learnt...

we need to give new members a chance and instead of acting 'vet",cause we been here longer,we should be more of a teacher,a parent to the newer members....

vet=teacher...lol.

as for the maturity,i think that is a reflection of us older members givign the newer members shit for being "new'. So once they get used to rapverse they go and act the same......

I feel that the "vets" or "teachers" or "people who have been here for not even a year longer than most"..should learn to help the new members..show them that rapverse is a fun place to learn off some rappers with some actual knowledge...

To sum things up..every memebr should lead by example..and the newer member should also learn to take there own path on rv..dont be a follow... immaturity isnt funny......the ocasional respectfull joke is.

~F-D~