View Single Post
Old 04-05-05, 11:37 AM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

aight this was a hot battle......................

Turban. - yo ure drop was tight.................flow and structure were on point, i don't know what the whole super-size text was for, but it didn't really affect ure drop. ure wordplay was nice, a lot of good punches hittin hard, u were consistent and creative in places with a few punches that had me laughin. vocab was gud, some nice similes and metas in there for an overall nice drop. ure personals were there but some cud have been better.
Best Lines
question ?are u nervous?ya punches lose focus.went from bombs to kisses
check this like transformers your rhymes morph from punches to misses

Vango - nice drop yo, ure flow and structure were tight, kept shit together and flowin well, i was feelin ure verse. the wordplay was tight, a lot of funny punches, u were consistent to with punches all hittin gud. creativity was there, nuthin really played except for that unable to deliver line, but u flipped that still and made it gud. personals were dope especially the closer u did, that shit had me laughin mad. overall i think u edged this battle with more consistently harder punches and doper personals.
Best Lines
Your Osama's brother right and you got weapons of mass destruction
See I'm a ESPN highlight Kid, while your just Pardon the Interruption

So don't try your snake charming on the voters, they can't hear your flutes
Get the hint kid your verse is wack, that's why you push reply and it reboots__________________

V/ - Vango