View Single Post
Old 04-05-05, 03:00 PM   #33
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Voted For: Durban

intensify effect: let me start by stating the aspects I found best in your verse which were vocabulary and flow. You had real good vocabulary, nice level of complexity and yet easy to understand and follow. You had your flow on lock, I was definitely feeling it. Downsides were the structure, it was kinda all over the place in my opinion and the emotion was lacking here and there (no hate). I do like your approach of the topic, it was quite original and I like that in a topical. The imagery wasn't all that but your word choice makes up for it. Just work on the emotion and imagery a bit more next time but I guess it was kinda difficult due to your approach of the topic. Still enjoyed reading your piece though, it was interesting and bet it would sound dope in audio.

Durban: not the most original approach probably but I still like it though. What I enjoyed most about your piece was the excellent imagery, you managed to portray the image inside my mind throughout the way you worded everything. The emotion was good as well, am feeling your flow and the vocabulary was impeccable. The structure was nice and I just don't see anything wrong about your verse, you wrote a nice topical. Good job! Maybe next time seek for a more creative approach of the topic, just a thought

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ