View Single Post
Old 04-05-05, 10:40 PM   #5
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

*hopes Fux agrees to 12 lines*....just figured id get mine over with quick....

i agree Fuxjustaword...but its obviously something you dont participate in frequently
but you say you enjoy "grillin "mutha fuckas"...i guess you gotta toast a piece of me
"TC looks down on All"...how is that? when staying together has become and obstacle
i always thought it was hard to look down from the bottom...but TC's proved it possible
i remember when you lost easy to C.A.L.I...you nagged for about a staight month bitch
i dont see how..when your whole verse consisted of wack concepts and played punches
i hope youve elevated a bit since then...its gonna take more than that to be on my level
Fux complains about one battle for over a month....in hopes that RV thinks he's a rebel
The Council fits your style perfect...the way they come back after they crumble to pieces
see its similar to your verses...95% of Fux lines are wack...then u got like 1 thats decent
this last bar is a test...im revealing an aspect of RV that absolutely nobody here knows
Fux isnt just wack as fuck at text..to go along side with that title..just check his audios
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.